Why join? There are many benefits to being a member of TMOTT. Perhaps the most valuable is the opportunity to form deep and lasting friendships with other parents of multiples.
Triangle Mothers of Twins & Triplets has been providing support and encouragement to families of multiple-birth children for over 35 years.
Our many activities and programs include:
- Fun and informative monthly meetings
- Support group for new and expecting MoMs
- Support group for MoMs of toddlers and Preschoolers
- Preemie Lending Closet
- Buddy Program
- Family Assistance Program
- MoM’s Night Out
- Playdates and Socials
- Monthly newsletters
- Members-only website
- Members-only Facebook page
- Membership in Multiples of America
- And everyone’s favorite: The semi-annual Children’s Clothing & Equipment Sale!
Why do parents join, and remain members for many years?
“I was so overwhelmed and scared when I found out I was pregnant with twins. The outreach program was immensely helpful to me. Just being able to talk to moms who were going through the same thing I was, and getting some wisdom from the been-there-done-that moms helped me make it through the pregnancy and that first year.” – Jenny K.