Why join? There are many benefits to being a member of Triangle Parents of Multiples. Perhaps the most valuable is the opportunity to form deep and lasting friendships with other parents of multiples.
Triangle Parents of Multiples, formally Triangle Mothers of Twins & Triplets, has been providing support and encouragement to families of multiple-birth children for over 35 years.
Our many activities and programs include:
- Fun and informative monthly meetings
- Support group for new and expecting MoMs
- Support group for MoMs of toddlers and Preschoolers
- Preemie Lending Closet
- Buddy Program
- Family Assistance Program
- MoM's Night Out
- Playdates and Socials
- Monthly newsletters
- Members-only website
- Members-only Facebook page
- Membership in Multiples of America
- And everyone's favorite: The semi-annual Children's Clothing & Equipment Sale!
Why do parents join, and remain members for many years?
"I was so overwhelmed and scared when I found out I was pregnant with twins. The outreach program was immensely helpful to me. Just being able to talk to moms who were going through the same thing I was, and getting some wisdom from the been-there-done-that moms helped me make it through the pregnancy and that first year." - Jenny K.